Friday, May 13, 2016

Trust in You

"You are my strength and comfort
You are my steady hand
You are my firm foundation; the rock on which I stand
Your ways are always higher
Your plans are always good
There’s not a place where I’ll go, You’ve not already stood"

God has been speaking... scolding... rebuking... loving... and I've been stubborn throughout it.

Fighting depression, anger, feelings of failure, jealousy, pity.

Over the last week God has been reminding me over and over to trust Him... His plans are perfect concerning me... Even though planning and claiming are good, to not get lost in the now by being consumed by the future. God used Lauren Daigle's song to pull be back from irrational thinking and jolt my faith.

My finances are taken care of
My health can be reclaimed through Him
My children are not an untouchable daydream
My future is good!

Ultimately... don't loose focus on God and HIS plan... God reminds me...Isaiah 55:8-9 Amplified Bible (AMP) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts higher than your thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment